So with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, let us talk about love!
I prefer a good rom-com, but occasionally I get wrapped into a romance novel. You can read anything from YA to classics in this section! There are so many to choose from that it can be overwelming sometimes.
In this post, I am going to talk about ONLY the most famous Romance novels ever.
- Jane Austin Novels
- Nicholas Sparks novels
- Emily and/or Charlotte Bronte novels
- Gone with the Wind
- The Time Traveler’s Wife
- Outlander (This can be debated)
- The Princess Bride
- The Horse Whisperer
- Colleen Hoover novels
- The Thorn Birds
- Me Before You
- Nora Roberts Novels
- Bridges of Madison County
- Dr. Zhivago
- The Great Gatsby
- One Day (one of my favorites)
- The Fault In Our Stars
- Eleanor and Park
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Can be debated)
- Anything by Jasmine Gourley (can be considered a rom-com though)