- Book of the Month- $14.99/month plus an optional $9.99 for two add-ons. All genres and 5 new books plus a few new add-ons every month to choose from.
- Owlcrate– Every box has a creative theme that ties everything together- Typically YA- $29.99 a month
- Once Upon a Book Club– Themed book box- 1 book with gifts that coorespond with that book- Typically runs $45
- Collective Oakland– Collective Minds Subscription Box- $25 The Collective – Oakland is a Black owned bookstore- I love their motto “READ something DOPE; DRINK something GOOD; CHILL somewhere COOL”
- Fairyloot– fantasy-focused monthly book subscription box containing a recently-released Young Adult book and a selection of 5-6 gifts.
- The Book Drop– 1 paperback each month sent to you. Book plans range from $8.00 to $17.99, and the Jigsaw Puzzle of the Month for $24.00 (500 pieces) or $26.00 (1,000 pieces).
- Page 1 Books– a personalized service that hand-selects books for you based on your preferences and our knowledge. $65 for three months- $21.66 a month
- Lit.Joy- LitJoy Crate is a subscription box company, 1-stop book-lovers shop, and fandom box company! YA Fantasy- Prices vary but it is roughly $35 a box
- Unplugged– 1 book plus gifts- $40.month
- Authentic Books– Receive a new, highly anticipated book each month, paired with self-care items that stimulate the 5 senses- Prices vary depending on the box size from $40-60
- Feminist Book Club– Feminist Books- $12-50 depending on what box you get
- Shelf Subscription– various genres and kid’s books- varies in price
- Life’s Library– Every six weeks, we’ll read and discuss a new book chosen by John Green and Roisanna Halse Rojas; every 6 weeks= $11-36 and then annual is $80-$280.
- Coffee and a Classic- get a classic book and goodies that go with that classic for between $41-51 a month.
- Literati Cultura– is a monthly subscription program whose subscribers are shipped fiction. Plans are whatever the price of the hardcover book retails for, generally between $25-$32/month with flat rate of $8 for shipping.
- Book and Chocolate– You get a book plus chocolate! Books are usually one of these genres: ChickLit/Romance, Thriller, Young Adult, Surprise; £14.99 – £44.00 is the cost.
- Blacklit Box– $32.50 / month- Each Box includes 1 book (Black author), 1 T-shirt (Black creative), 3-5 products from black-owned businesses, and a minimum of 5 discussion questions
- Bookish Box– Each month, they send a newly release book and themed items. $30-60/month
- Powell’s Indiespensable– subscription club delivers the best new books, with special attention to independent publishers. $44.95 They also have Boox for Kids. It is $35.95
- Introvert’s Retreat– 3 months it is $55.99; 6 months it is $107.99 and for $210.99 for a year. It is all female-authored novel plus an Introverts Retreat bookmark in your choice of genre. In addition, you’ll receive a sweet snack and your choice of ground coffee, loose leaf tea, or hot cocoa.
- Bookcase Club– They have kids, teens, and adult boxes. you will receive mystery boxes filled with great books delivered right to your front door. Look for a new box each month for just $12.99 plus shipping! You pick the genre and they send you a book.
- Illumicrate– book and a supply of fun, bookish merchandise, like bookmarks, mugs, stationery, tote bags, pouches, art prints and more! You will receive at least 4-6 items in each box. monthly full box subscription boxes costs £27 per box plus shipping; monthly book only subscription costs £17 per month plus shipping
- Crate Curator– You sign up, They send you three books. You can decide to keep them or send them back. They include a label to send them back. $10 curation fee when the crate is shipped then the charge of each book that you keep. Typically if you keep all 3 books you are looking at a total of $40.
- Romance Reveal Box- Of course this is romance books- $25 a month for 2 signed books and a box of goodies.
- Brillant Books Monthly Every subscriber gets a new book every month, each chosen individually by an expert bookseller based on your personal reading preferences. They have audio, YA, Adult, kids, etc. Prices vary depending the time and what type of books you get. Between $115- 325/year
- Boxwalla Book Box– $29.95.month- Receive two books every two months that focus on great writers from all over the world.
- Life’s Library– Every six weeks, we’ll read and discuss a new book chosen by John Green and Rosianna Halse Rojas. YOu also get perks as well with each month. Digital Subscription ($11 per cycle or $80 annually): Physical Subscription ($26 per cycle or $200 annually) : Audiobook Subscription w/ Digital Perks ($18 per cycle or $136 annually): Audiobook Subscription w/ Digital Perks ($18 per cycle or $136 annually)
- Belle Book Box– Receive signed romance books plus high quality exclusive bookish items and self care must haves every two months. $50.00-$100/month
- Coloring and Classics– monthly service that ships one hard cover book in your chosen genre, an adult coloring book and an adult activity book- $16.99 – $168.00
- Heywood Hill – You can choose between hardback or paperback, or a mix of both, and how often books will be delivered. Prices vary $125-300 depends on the package.
- JennHatmaker Book Club– a monthly book subscription box and membership designed to help you easily access and enjoy amazing books with other amazing women. $29.99 a month
- Loyalty Bookstores Leap of Faith– Each season we will pick one book by a BIPOC, Queer, Disabled, or otherwise marginalized writer that is emerging and celebrate their work with all of our might!$50/month and $200 a year
- LuvBooks Box– $19 mini box and $50/month for a full box 2special edition books and goodies; Romance books
- My Thrill Club– $16.00 each month we send you 2 hardcover books from your chosen genre every month; Horrors, Mysteries, and Thrillers every month
- Read, Romance, Repeat– 2 brand new adult romance novels and other goodies $40
- Bookworm Box– Romance and YA; They have a lot of book boxes and they all have different prices. It is mainly $9.99 to $527.88.
- Murder by the Book– Crime Fiction books: 3 options of boxes and swag: $99-325
- Annie Book Box– Audio, Ebook, physical books: Cozy mysteries and Amish romance books.
- Fantastic Stranglings book club– There’s a $10 non-refundable enrollment fee to get set up. Then you’re charged $25/month (plus tax if applicable) and shipping on the 10th of every month. A lot of different books to pick
- Lilly post- Board books and picture books for children aged 0-7 years. Plans start $18.95 per month plus $4.95 shipping.
- Hunt A Killer– Murder mystery- Plans start at $30.00 per month + $3.95 shipping.
- Bookworm Box– Choose from Romance or Young Adult: $9.99 per month for the Digital Box subscription (also available in YA), $29.99 forThe Author Stalker Box, and $39.99 for The Swag-tastic Box (also available in YA). Save with longer subscriptions.
- Mental Wealth Box- Self-help and Journals plus other stuff: $44.95 per month. Save with a longer subscription
- Totally Book Crate/My Guilty Pleasures Crate: YA (Totally Booked Crate) or Adult Romance (My Guilty Pleasures) plus snacks and gifts: $23.00 per month. Save with longer subscriptions.
- And The Story Begins: YA Fiction, Teen Fiction, Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Mystery/Thriller or let them surprise you. $17.95 per month.
- Aardvark Book Club: Similar to BOTM (Book of the Month Club): A fee every month of $17.99 plus any additional book (up to 2) for $9.99.
PRICES MAY VARY FROM THIS. So if you are interested in these, you must go check out their websites for more information. This is just a brief summary of each. Some have more than one option. Some you can also buy one box and not have a subscription as well.