WOW! I had NO clue the book “Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret” is 50 years old!
As a huge thanks to Judy Blume for all her novels, here is a list of all her books that I compiled! Read or buy them for your kids!
- Tales of Fourth Grade Nothing
- Double Fudge
- Just As Long As We’re Together
- Here’s to You, Rachel Robinson
Pain & the Great One Books:
- Soupy Saturdays
- Cool Zone
- Going, Going, Gone
- Friend, or Friend?
- Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret.
- Iggie’s House
- Then Again, Maybe I Won’t
- It’s Not the End of the World
- Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great
- Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself
- Tiger Eyes
- Smart Women
- Summer Sisters
- In the Unlikely Event
Short Story Collections:
- It’s Fine To Be Nine
- It’s Heaven To Be Seven
- One in the Middle is the Green
- Freckle Juice
- The Pain and the Great One
- The Judy Blume Diary
- Letters to Judy: What Kids Wish They Could Tell You
- The Judy Blume Memory Book
I remember reading these books as a kid and just loving Judy Blume. Her books still, after 50 years, inspire young people! I see where all her books are being re-released with updated covers that are pretty epic too!
Happy reading, Book Nerds!