Book News! I love reading about all the news surrounding books. I decided to make this a new feature on my blog. If I hear of any adaptions to TV, movies, or upcoming new releases from authors that I love….I am sure to blog about it. Here is some really cool news that I learned this past week about books!
Lenny Kravitz will have his memoirs out sometime next year! I bet there is a lot of interesting stuff about his life to read!
Patrick Stewart also has his memoirs coming out! I will be reading this one! My husband is a huge Star Trek fan, but also how intelligent he is. This should make for an interesting life story to hear life in Hollywood through his eyes!
Movie adaptions upcoming:
“Eleanor and Park” by Rainbow Rowell is being adapted into a movie! I cannot wait for this one as I loved the book a lot! The movie never lives up to the book(s). Fingers crossed on this one.
“Cursed” by Thomas Wheeler is set to be adapted to a film which is set for Netflix
“The Cuckoo’s Calling” and “The Silkworm” are being adapted into a movie set for release in the UK. These two books are the pen name for JK Rowling named Robert Galbraith. We will see if the controversy around her will help or hurt this…..
“A Journal for Jordan” by Dana Canedy is being adapted into a film with Denzel Washington and Michael B. Jordan. What a cast!!!!!! Dana Canedy is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and author! I have yet to read this book, but I may need to read it soon!
Set for release soon:”Good Girl, Bad Blood” by Holly Jackson: This is the sequel to “Good Girl’s Guide to Murder” by Holly Jackson. I really enjoyed that book a lot. I bet the sequel will be awesome too!
That is all for today! Happy Reading, Book Nerds!
- HBO is bringing “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett for a series.
- “Get even” by Gretchen Mcneil is being brough to life by Netflix soon
- “The Record Keeper: by Agnes Gamillion is being produced as a film!
- “Dressed in Dreams: A Black Girl’s Love Letter to the Power of Fashion” by Tanisha C. Ford will be adapted into a film
- “I’m Not Dying” by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal is being adapted into a film
- Hulu is bringing “Conversations With Friends” by Sally Rooney after her novel “Normal People” did so well on their platform!
- “The Magic School Bus” is being made into a series! I loved this book as a kid! I cannot wait for a new generation to adore them too!
Well I hope that if you have time to read these novels so you do not see the movie first. I find it so difficult to read a book after a film has been watched. I like to keep up to date with this stuff. I may make this a new feature. Any time that I read or find out about a movie being made from a book, I am going to post it weekly! Have a great day reading, Book Nerds!